Sunday, May 4, 2008

Q4. Forshadowing.Why does Mr. Frank break down when he sees the glove ?

It is not directly said in the play whose glove it is but I think its Mrs. Frank’s glove.As he stood there in the hiding place with the glove in his hands he broke down. I think he started crying because the glove brought back memories about his family and his friends. Just being in that hiding place must have been emotional for him but finding the glove on the ground must have made it much harder. Mr. Frank even being alive is unbelievable however the fact that he is the only one between his family and friends that is alive is something much more unbelievable to him. I don’t think I can go on just living my life as it was before with out my family or friends and I bet that’s the same feeling that Mr. Frank had. That feeling will be stuck with him forever and nothing can take that feeling away.

3 comments:

Justin said...

Yeah I think that the glove is Mrs. Frank's too, because you can actually feel what happened before if you know a little bit about the holocaust. And yeah I totally agree on the fact that you wouldn't want to live anymore without your family and friends, I wouldn't want to live either because there isn't anything to live for.

natalyp said...

nice forshadowing clues and hints jame~~~~~~~im so pround of you
kkkkkkk

i agree with you that Mr. Frank had some clues frshadowing for us
awesome jobbbbbbbbbbb~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sharon said...

I agree with you completely... I won't be able to live with my family all dead... I can't even imagine...